ProWrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ProWrestling Society

PRO WRESTLING SOCIETY.. COME AND HAVE FUN!

ИндексИндекс  Последни снимкиПоследни снимки  ТърсенеТърсене  Регистрирайте сеРегистрирайте се  ВходВход  

Интервю на Kurt Angle

Go down 
АвторСъобщение
KENNEDY
Admin
KENNEDY

Брой мнения : 184

Интервю на Kurt Angle Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Интервю на Kurt Angle   Интервю на Kurt Angle EmptyПон Мар 17, 2008 1:03 am

Цитат :
On Triple H burying him backstage when people cheered Kurt over John Cena – “Triple H obviously wanted to bash me because I was a better wrestler than him and I deserved to be in the spot that he was in but he was never going to give up, he’s Vince’s son-in-law.

“I had to deal with that stuff all the time. I’d wrestle Shawn Michaels and I’d get a little rough with him, then I’d get heat from Vince McMahon because I beat up on Shawn too much.

“So I’m like: ‘Well you know what, I’m tired of the two long-haired sissies. If they can’t go up against me then don’t put them up against me.”

On Vince McMahon – “TNA is where I want to be and I’m happy where I am. Vince McMahon can kiss my ass.”

On Chris Benoit – “About a year before what happened I was talking to Chris – and they (WWE) were kind of running him ragged – and he pulled me aside and said: ‘Listen, I’m ready to snap.’

“And I could see it in his face, it wasn’t like a normal: ‘I’m ready to snap, I’m really run down.’ He was looking at me real intense like he was going to kill me.

“He got some time off but when he came back they ran him ragged him again and he ended up getting concussion, brain damage and somewhere along the line he did snap.

“But everybody wants to blame it on WWE and Vince McMahon – and it’s really not their fault.”

On TNA when he first arrived – “When I stepped in, what I saw were a bunch of good wrestlers flying around the ring. Nobody really cared about them. That’s the philosophy and psychology I’ve been trying to teach these wrestlers. We need to build characters.”

Advertisement

On Awesome Kong – “She is without a doubt one of the most dominant female wrestlers I’ve ever seen. She makes Chyna looks like c**p. Awesome Kong knows how to wrestle. She’s big, strong and weighs 280lbs. She could probably whup my butt.

“I actually came up with an idea that I presented to Jeff Jarrett. I said: ‘Why don’t you have me wrestle her? We could have a hell of a match.’ He said: ‘Kurt, we don’t want to push her that way.’

“I wouldn’t lie down for her. I would let her beat the hell out of me but I would have to win in the end.”
Върнете се в началото Go down
https://prowrestlingsociety.bulgarianforum.net

Интервю на Kurt Angle
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1