ProWrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ProWrestling Society

PRO WRESTLING SOCIETY.. COME AND HAVE FUN!

ИндексИндекс  Последни снимкиПоследни снимки  ТърсенеТърсене  Регистрирайте сеРегистрирайте се  ВходВход  

Кратко интервю с Melina

Go down 
АвторСъобщение
KENNEDY
Admin
KENNEDY

Брой мнения : 184

Кратко интервю с Melina Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Кратко интервю с Melina   Кратко интервю с Melina EmptyПет Мар 28, 2008 9:09 am

Цитат :
Most Insane Fan Encounter: Well, nothing to crazy-crazy, but a guy came up and said he was a big fan and just did a split right in front of me! And two people wanted me to autograph their arms, and then they went and tattooed it. That's the only two really different things that have happened.

Being In A Room With Playboy's Hugh Heffner: That all depends on how he acts. If he pisses me off or says the wrong thing, of course I'll beat the crap out of him. But if he's nice and decent, and willing to listen, then I'll totally talk to him and try to convince him about other avenues of life, other ways of looking at life. The least he can do is listen to me.

Getting Wedgies During Matches: Truth is, there's nothing you really can do. Sometimes you'll get a match with someone who keeps pulling at it, and you're like "Dude! Just stop! Leave it alone!" You don't have a choice, you just have to work with it. I'm not going to stop in the middle of hitting somebody and be like "Oh, I have to be comfortable." I get hit in the face all the time, I'm always uncomfortable.
Върнете се в началото Go down
https://prowrestlingsociety.bulgarianforum.net

Кратко интервю с Melina
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1